Friday, December 20, 2013

To Resign?

Well, it's official--I am no longer an employee of EdgeRock. After three and a half amazing years, I've decided to part ways with an amazing company. I have learned so much about myself while working there and I could not have succeeded without all of the help from my colleagues. I've also made some great, and lasting, friendships that I will cherish forever. It was an extremely hard decision that came with many sleepless nights, but I am breathing a little easier now. Leaving was one of the hardest (if not the hardest) decisions of my life and I am truly going to miss it.

Only time will tell if it was a good idea, but I'm excited for some new adventures with some new friends! 


Thank you again, EdgeRock. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to seeing you all in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment