Thursday, December 12, 2013

To Go Outside in the Cold?

Woke up and had a hard time crawling out of bed... With it reading a balmy 21 degrees, I thought I'd post a few more of my winter weather, cold-fighting tricks.


The Third Piece
  1. Vaseline: Best product ever. Great for cuticles, cheeks (dab a tiny bit on the cheeks before heading out in the blistery winds), and lips. At night I'll also put some on sensitive spots that tend to dry out to prevent the splotches
  2. Hand Cream: I love Vaseline’s ntensive Rescue and Neutrogena's Hand Cream (Norwegian Formula) for the winter. I keep it on my desk to keep my hands from drying out all winter
  3. Chapstick: I use them all: Blistex, Carmex, Smith’s Rosebud Salve, and the trusty Chapstick—no one likes chapped lips
  4. Hair: Moroccanoil is one of my all-time favorites. It keeps my fine, straight hair shiny and smooth, and break-free. Dab a little bit after the shower and tangles glide right out too; plus I've noticed less split ends. If your hair is still super staticky, I'd recommend running a dryer sheet over it
  5. The Third Piece: a winter essential for me are knits, hats, scarves, headbands, gloves. This is a local Boston company with super-soft, hand-knit pieces. I love them because the yarn is high-quality and doesn't leave me scratching my neck or forehead! 
Stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment