Monday, December 2, 2013

To Christmas Shop Early?


‘Tis the season for gift buying! This time of year always gets me into a panic. I’m terrible at buying gifts for people on time. Even my three year old nephew was braced for a late birthday gift. It’s not that I forget, it’s that when the time comes, I never know what to buy people. Usually I stumble across something a couple of weeks (or months, sorry sister) later. Then, I buy the gift, wrap it up, and give it with a big apology!
C Wonder Stationary
This year for Christmas, I decided to try something new. I started my Christmas shopping a while ago for my friends. As I was browsing some of my favorite sites, I came across some awesome gift ideas. Now it’s Cyber Monday and half of the stuff is on sale. I figured, why not share some great gift ideas with my readers! And friends, you may have a hint or two as to what’s coming your way J
C Wonder Monogram Plate
C. Wonder Stationary: Personally, I love a good note card. I buy them all the time, but always forget to send them. These are adorable, fun little animals. 
 C. Wonder Monogram Plate: For the entertainer. Who doesn’t love a good monogrammed plate? They come in lots of letters and fun patterns!  
Capri Blue Candles:  To make my home smell fresh and inviting, I always light a candle or two. Capri Blue Candles are my favorite. They burn for days (I accidentally left one on while I was away for 72 hours... Whoops) and smell amazingly.
  C. Wonder Stencil Initial Letter Cuff: As my friends can attest, I love a good
C. Wonder Stencil Initial Cuff
stack-able bracelet. I believe that fun jewelry can elevate any outfit (even Uggs and Leggings). A nice gold with a simple cutout letter, perfect for any friend—and today the whole site is 40% off! 
Jo Jo Loves You Blings in Mint
Jo Jo Loves You Blings: These are my GO TO earrings. I own about 20 pairs and have four more colors added to the Christmas list this year. I LOVE both the Blings and the Mini Blings. Plus, it’s a local Boston designer; what’s not to love!  

Jenna Sue Custom Maps: Custom maps are the perfect gift for anyone with bare walls. Last year I got my brother and his girlfriend two for their new house. One with each of their childhood address.

Now I’m not done with my Christmas shopping so if you have any other ideas, feel free to share them in the comments!



1 comment:

  1. These are great ideas, Lacey! I'm definitely keeping these in mind for Christmas shopping :)

    ReplyDelete