Wednesday, September 11, 2013

To Begin a New Blog?

My friend Meg just started a new blog and her first post really resonated with me. I've been wanting to start a new blog for a while, but decided it was "too time consuming," "too much work," "too [insert lame objection here]." The truth is, I miss writing. It was my major in college and I don't get to do much of it in my day-to-day life--you can't count emails as writing. So, here I am going at it again. 

Who knows if it'll be a good idea in the end, but at least it will keep me entertained for a bit. I'll probably be posting about random food choices in the kitchen, things that happen on my travels, and everything my friends and I get into in the city (Boston). Heck, I may even ask suggestions on things I should try and then let you know if it was a good (or bad) idea.

I look forward to posting, not sure how frequent it'll be, but I hope you enjoy... If not, rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment